Red Jaquard Silk Traditional Woven Saree with Broad Border and Pallu
· All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
· Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
· Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
· Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
· Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
· Use of only Steam Iron preferably done professionally is recommended.
· Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
· Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
· Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
· Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
· Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies which make a piece unique.